1. Fake an entryway using a narrow shoe storage cabinet, wall hooks and a stylish bench.
2. Create a drop zone for the kiddos where they can hang up their backpacks, organize school papers and store their shoes.
3. Upgrade to a customized mudroom complete with individualized cubbies and pull-out drawers.
Tidy up the kitchen
4. Maximize the amount of storage in your fridge by investing in clear, stackable bins.
6. Sort like items with like to make pantry staples easier to locate and restock.
Declutter the living room
7. Store puzzles and boardgames in space-saving pouches rather than the cardboard boxes they came in.
8. Keep electronics, cords and remotes out of sight but close at hand using decorative storage bins.
9. Opt for closed storage to keep your living space looking streamlined.
Make your bedroom more zen
10. File fold your clothes to get dressed faster in the morning (you’ll be able to see all of your options).
11. Categorize your closet by clothing type and length, not by color.
Beautify your bathroom
13. Add a shelf or ladder that fits over the toilet.
14. Swap out branded shampoo bottles for matching, reusable dispensers.
15. Optimize your under-sink storage space.
Get that garage into gear
16. Keep clutter off the floor by installing wall-mounted tool holders.
17. Use a pegboard system to organize sports equipment, outdoor games and bike accessories.
18. Store out-of-season items, suitcases and more on a sturdy overhead rack.
Article Courtesy of Kelsey Pudloski @ Livabl by BUZZBUZZHOME